Private Consultant On Labour Laws
Manager Operations
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi friends,
kindly any one can share me the forms to be maintained under contractor labours act 1970..
currently am working in a pvt concern as HR executive for statutory compliance - here i have keep all records & registers updated for shop act . but i dont no wat registers to be followed for contract labour employees like "security & house keeping" members.
Kindly acdive in this case.
Dinesh,M S

Read the Tamil nadu state rules under CLRA Act. Varghese mathew
If you have engaged indirect workers through a contractor as you mentioned Security and Housekeeping, you have to go through the guidelines of CLAR Act subject to the rules of your State.
There are particular format under this CLAR Act.
You have to register your Organisation Employing Contract Labour subject to nos, cadre, gendre, nature of work, time period etc...
After registration you have to provide a Certificate to the Contractor that, you have engaged Labour through the Contractor..
Rules and Form are different for temporary and permanent registration
It will be batter if you ones reffer the Act, I hape you will get it.

Dear Dinesh,
Though the Contact Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970 is a Central Act but all the states have to frame their own rules basing on the central Act.Thus if your establishment is located in the state of Tamilnadu then you need to refer the rules framed under Contact Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970. I am attaching a paper prepared by RLC(C), Raipur mentioning various Forms framed under the Central rules for your guidance.The State rules marginally differs from the Central rules keeping in view the local conditions.
BS Kalsi,
Member since Aug 2011

Dear Dinesh,
I am sorry I couldn't upload the paper prepared by RLC(C), Raipur. You can see same on the internet which is available on rlcraipur.gov.in/home.html.However, I am trying to attached another one.Let us hope, I succeed.
BS Kalsi,
Member since Aug 2011

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: xls Statutory Compliance-CL(R&A) Central Rules.XLS (228.0 KB, 2390 views)

Hello Sir,
I am working in Manufacturing industry in MIDC Nagpur & as per MIDC rules please suggest me how many leaves we have to provide to our employees (PL,CL,SL).
Please elaborate it.
With Regards,

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™