Elderly Employee - Had To Leave Job For Health Issues - Absconding? - CiteHR
Manager Operations
Head Of People Excellence
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I am new member to this citehr.
Am here on behalf of my father. Well coming to problem is my father was working in some xyz company in Hyderabad. Due to health reasons as he is 65 years old left company without any notice. At the time of joining he has not received any appointment letter, no salary slip has been given, No professional Tax and No PF. The employer used to give direct cheques as salary. But now i am afraid he may file a absconding complaint, will this cause any problem
Community Prime Sponsors
FactoHR.com - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS.
Talentedge.com "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA.
No I do not think there would be any issue, since there is a very strong factor of health issue plus the age of 65 years. Its fine nothing to worry about.
You are invited to visit my blog. Details are below
Dear Amit,
I understand but communication that to written is very very Important today.
We should not give chance to opposition.
Well, but I dot think that, the Employer can take any action, because, what your Father did is secondary.
First of all, that Employer should not engage any one with out any prior documentation.
As you told, there is no proof of service and Payment had also been made direct, it means the Employer was cheating to all related Departments, the Tax departments too.
So, do not worry. One staying in a house of glass can not throw a stone to your house.
Much had already been told to you by our seniors....
However there are two kinds of worlds - rgulated and non regulated.
In case your father was working in unregulated one there may be some personal jibes which may affect your family.
Legally you are safe. However beyond that do not leave any thing which may harm you away from legal. Just discuss and inform the employer or the owner etc about your problems and that's done.
Nothing will happen if your father has clean slate ....
Dear Pkmbgr13,
Thanks for suggestion provided. I will definitely inform my father about this.
Dear Vijay,
Thanks for information. I am much relieved now. And recently he told me that even for salary he used to get in hard cash no cheque's were provided.
Thanks for Information provided.
Best Regards
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™