Hello Team
I work for a startup company, as a contract role.My salary depends on the number of billing hours or the project which I received and completed
My salary often paid as Cheque. Its roughly above 5 lakhs per annum. I havent filed any tax papers and i havent had a form16 also ( in 2012 and 2013 )
Last form 16 was dated in 2011
Now I'm looking for bigger organizations. My question is what would be my answer to the next employers when the question arises for form 16/ tax / salary breakups

From India, Kasaragod

Understand the behavioral aspects at individual as well as organizational level →
Promoted: IIM Raipur Executive Development Program In Human Resource Management
Well, if the company don't offer you form 16 and do not deduct any tax from your salary then you must submit and IT return and the same you can show to the company you are going for along with income proof as simply told the HR that in your previous company, they didn't provide the form-16 as well as you get the salary through cheque without any salary deductions or without any salary slip.
From India, Lucknow

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server