It has been over 5 months since i have resigned but my previous employer is yet to clear my full and final amount excluding the PF.
I have tried contacting them many times but they seem to be least interested in it. Kindly suggest a approach as my full and final amount excluding the PF is also huge...

From India, Pune

Please escalate as employers are required to clear f&f within 45 days per law
From India, Chandigarh
By what method you are communicating or following up for F&F with them?
What are the responses/answers on why they are not giving you F&F?
Have you visited them personally to inquire or know what is the problem in F&F?
Well i suggest you to visit them personally and try to know the actual reason of delay first.

From India, Gurgaon
I left my previous organization 8 months back. I did not serve the full notice period and that is why they did not issue any experience letter.
I contacted the concerned HR for the full and final settlement and I am ready to pay the notice period recovery amount but they are asking me to pay in cash only. I asked them if I can pay in Cheque or Draft but they are not ready to accept the amount except cash. The concerned HR sits in Bangalore and I used to work in Kolkata branch office. They are asking me to deposit the cash amount in Kolkata office.
My question is the process the Hr is talking about is this the only way to pay...I dont know why dont they want to accept a cheque or a draft...
Pls guide me what should I do... I want to complete my Full and Final settlement...
Thanking you...

From India, Kolkata
Hello Anonymous,
First thing transaction in cash is not required for recovery in lieu of notice period, secondly the organization can recover all dues from your full & final settlement if it is a term & condition of your services that to serve notice before one or three months as the case may be. You can send them notice through an advocate and clear your intention to file civil suit against them for recovery of your dues. Once again I will suggest you, do not pay any cash.
Joshi K.D.

From India, Pune
dear, i think you should send a registred post letter asking about your full and final and another copy shoul be sent to local labour cum consilation officer.
From India, Delhi
Hello, I have also not received a months' salary from previous employer. Its over a year now. How do i recover that salary??
From India, Mumbai
Hello Anonymous,
For that one month salary which is a rightful part that the employer has to settle to you, if your gross is less than 18000, then you may approach the commissioner of payment of wages. If it is more than that you can file a writ against the exploitation.
Please think before taking such action, also try to have a final word with your employer, because there is possibility that they may frame some odd things against you. Take assistance of some labour law forum who may also help you.

From India, New Delhi
Dear Santunjeev,
Please keep it in your mind that law always needs proofs many times. So you please ensure that what are all the documents that you possess for your support. Plaint always needs ammunition.
As few have suggested rightly, please try to make record by sending a registered post to your company on all the followups that you made to them and the response that you got as response.
My suggestion would be to keep the labor department in loop in the second communication (referring to the first mail) onwards. They may be in the position to help you.
Also the full and final settlement as per my understanding should be settled (inclusive of Gratuity, if notice is served) not later than the last working day. From the very next day of the relieving, it attracts some percentage as interst along with the rightful amount.
If am wrong my seniors can guide me.

From India, New Delhi

i was having same issue, with my previous employer (tata group company) so i simply wrote a mail to my ceo and my fnf was released within 3 days, so there are always ways to get solution except legal way
From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server