Any labour should be paid wages according to wages prevailing in the state where he is working and as such a worker of a contractor having his head quarter in Bihar working in Kerala should be paid wages as per Kerala only.
From India, Kannur
Dear Seniors,
Thanks for your valuable suggestions on Contract Labour. I'm in a situation as Main Contractor(B), we got a contract from Government (A), we would like to give a sub contract to supply manpower to local manpower contractor (C).
As per the above situation can any one guide me the formalities to register Principal Employer(A), Main Contractor(B) and Sub-contractor(C) at Labour Office and the Forms required.
Thanks & Regards,
Bhupathi, HRM

From Kuwait, Kuwait

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™