Respected Seniors, Please update me the Procedure to withdrawal PF of International worker in India. Kind regards, Shallu Batra

22nd August 2013 From India, Jhajjar

Dear Friend,
In order to withdrawal the P.F accumulations one need to submit duly signed (employee and employer) Form 19 & 10 C to respective P.F department, attached the same for your requirement.
Following documents are required to withdraw the P.F accumulations.
1) Duly filled hard copies of aforesaid forms along with canceled cheque
2) Need to affix two one rupee revenues stamps at appropriate places on both forms and need to be signed across the stamp.
3) There are 5 Signatures to be affixed at appropriate places ( go through thoroughly the attached forms)
22nd August 2013 From India, Hyderabad

Attached Files
File Type: pdf 10c.pdf (68.5 KB, 208 views)
File Type: pdf 19.pdf (121.9 KB, 90 views)
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
Thanks for your reply...
My query is related to special provision of International worker what it is?
Please go through the attached and help me in this regards.
Kind regards
23rd August 2013 From India, Jhajjar

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Special Provision for IW.pdf (345.5 KB, 358 views)
Dear Shallu,
We have withdrawn the PF Amount for our International Worker using of the same Forms (Form 10C and 19) IW have Account in India then only its possible. .India Signed Social Security Agreement with some Country. If your International worker is coming under that means you can withdraw the amount. Still you are Contributing PF amount for them? You are exempted to contribute if the SSA had done with the concern International Worker Country.
23rd August 2013 From India, Sriperumbudur
Please login to participate in this discussion or start your own. Create Account

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Community™