21st August 2013 From India, Delhi
26th August 2013 From India, Gurgaon
Automation is the right move. However we recommend not to limit the scope of automation to Exit Interview. What about resignation process, exit clearance from various stakeholders and the complex full and final settlement? Read an article on 'Are we tracking employee exits', recently. Quite interesting, right?
We would say Exit Management is a complex state of affair without automation.
Please share the following info :-
Are you centralized or operating from multiple locations?
What is the total number of employees and approx attrition?
Are you currently running on any HR System?
27th August 2013 From India, Bangalore
Greetings of the day!
EazeWork is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company specializing is providing business software to Indian and African companies. EazeWork's business applications are designed to provide companies with robust, scalable and secure business solutions on a Web platform and they take away the costs of maintaining IT hardware and buying software licenses.
Currently EazeWork is offering HR, Sales, Payroll and Helpdesk applications to its customers.
You can choose any module of HR as per your requirement.
EazeHR is built around a employee centric self service work flow and covers the following functionality
• HRIS : the core and underlying platform which defines the company structure, roles, levels, reporting relationships and captures all employee and team related information
• Recruitment and Onboarding - Applicant tracking system, ability to track candidates through the various stages of recruitment, creating and using employee referral schemes and automated generation of appointment or regret letters
• Attendance and Timesheet: Web based attendance recording with shift / roster management. Weekly timesheet with ability to track billable and nonbillable time and also project cost and revenues
• Leave management : Multiple calendars, custom definition of leaves with customizable eligibility criteria, complete workflow from request-approval-withdrawal
• Expenses and Claims : can be used for both salary based reimbursements and also on the job expenses. Cost centers can be used for budgetary control purposes
• Performance Management: Goal setting, Mid year and Annual review processes, customizable rating scale and reports to help in normalizing ratings
• Asset management : Assignment and tracking of company assets like laptops.. linked with separation process to ensure handing over of assets
• Separations - Resignations, Management initiated separation and Retirement, capture of critical data like rehire eligibility and exit interview
• Training Management - —Create and maintain a training calendar, —Publish training details like venue, trainers, dates, times and pre-requisites, —Manage enrolments, —Manage employee nomination process, —Training capacity and wait list tracking, —Capture employee level training details
Please Let us know how we can contact you.
27th August 2013 From India, Delhi