May be too late to reply as I show your post today.
Anyway I would like to share information with you:
1. One time cost for Registration of company with ROC would cost you approx Rs 40K for private limited company with share capital 1 lac
1. Every year Private Limited company account should be audited and cost with minimum turnover as mentioned by you would be approx Rs 15k Per annum.
2. Writing books with minimum turnover as mentioned by you above would cost you approx Rs 2500/- PM
3. You need to register with excise, sales tax, service tax depending on nature of business
4. All cost depends on various factors which can be shared based on availability of information from your side.
More information required, do feel free to contact:
Manjay Kumar Sharma
:::::::::: Malay Gauri ::::::::::
8th September 2013 From India, Delhi
It would cost you about 20,000 per year...and you would have to file nil service tax returns, if you get service tax registration and file nil balance sheet, all this could lead to a cost...so wait until you know you are gonna do business till you start a <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) . When you decide to <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) , websites like indiafilings.com can help you startup your company.
29th December 2013 From India, Chennai
27th December 2015 From India, undefined
#AnonymousAnnual Compliance are the Legal Mandatory Compliance which has to be followed by every legal entity according to their registered law. We QuickCompany handles all the legal compliance of a Company in just Rs 18,000/- <a href="https://www.quickcompany.in/compliance">=Annual Compliance</a> by <a href="https://www.quickcompany.in/">QuickCompany</a>
2nd June 2017 From India, Delhi