it goes as per the form no f filled by the employee and in this case only civil suit may help
From India, Hyderabad
Dear Member and Seniors,

There are lot of good shares is here but I would like to add some of my personal experiences in my past organizations regarding payment of gratuity which is very practical & Actual.

One of our office boy was resigned after completing 5.3 year service.

As he have not such knowledge of norms so our organization pay him only his salary.

After 6 month, he was come to office and demanding the gratuity amount, Company Shocked ! 'Who Tell you'

After a long debate,Company provide him his gratuity.

One Another Case, Our one of old employee died after one month from leaving the organization (His full & final was under process).

Now his all family come to Jaipur and asked to financial help. Company provide his all full and final settlement except gratuity.

Company had provide his sum of gratuity in trenches because they were come company headquarter after every 2 month in "Please Help" Mode.

In both of examples, I think company were wrong but sometimes company feels practical situation of particular employee so some company pay gratuity on his suo moto.


From India, Jaipur
Dear sir
please let me know that in case of death, the rendered continue service of 5 years is not necessary for gratuity, then how much working is mandatory for entitlement in case of death.
Anuj saini

From India, Dehra Dun
Dear Anuj,
You have put up a very important but little complicated query. Sh Dhrao has rightly mentioned that there is no stipulation of minimum period for death cases in PG Act but I can only guess that a minimum period of one year shall be needed for being eligible for fifteen days' salary, which will be payable to the nominee of the deceased.
I think a complete debate is required on the issue.
BS Kalsi
Member since Aug 2011

From India, Mumbai
Hi, Please suggest, If one of parents (Mother) is also dependent of a married person then can a employee nominate Mother (Co share) with spouse and child. Arpan Ojha 9589433222
From India, Indore
Legally the Nominee is only an agent.He or she (Nominee ) collects the Money and distributes the shares as per law.

Make confirm me sir, gratuity share will be divided in to two its possible
From India, Chennai

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™