Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I have resigned from my previous company about 2.5 year back at the time of final settlement i have filled PF form and completed all the formalities. Now its 2.5 year pass but my previous company has still not settled my PF and not providing the acknowledgement number for PF form submission. when i have asked them for acknowledgement number they are saying that its being not provided by Pf office. Request you to please help me to withdraw my PF.

From India, Thane
Take on that HR guy who is replying this. PF settlement is employee right and no copmany can withheld the same. Most of the time some HR professional make the mockery of the system.
If your copmany is not responding write their senior official, copy to PF office. You can even complained to PF office for the same.'
In extreme case, you can submit the form to PF office with the signature of gazaetted officer.

From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™