Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
2 years back i was working with a private firm but now the existence of the firm is no more, but i have m Pf A/c guide me how can i withdraw my PF amount.
From India, Ranchi
Hello Mr. Sinha,
Collect the form no 19 & 10C from PF Department, read all the notes of forms, you will get your answers.
No need of employer signature if company was closed, just check whether your co has deposited the amount of pf or not
Contact your accounts officer of your company at EPF,they will guide you how to proceed.
Thanking you,

From India, Pune
Dear Sksinha,
Sub: PF withdrawal from the closed concern.
First of all you confirm your previous employees is alive. Defenitely they are having their company's seal in their residence. First you tried to contact your previous employer and get the attestation in Form 19 & 10C. In case your previous employer was no more and confirm yourself and get the claim forms from you bank manager and submit it to EPFO. And also give one representation to Regional Provident Fund Commissioner and give the petition. They will surely help. If you will contact the Accounts Officer of EPFO they will also tell the same information.
Also check your EPF balance from the website. Their you will know whether your previous employer has deposited the PF collections.

From India, Coimbatore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™