Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All, I want to know if any company not deposited their dues to PF office & an some employees want to withdraw their PF then what we can do in this case.. Regards, Manohar
From India, Gurgaon
You have to apply for the withdrawal in the normal manner and send the application to EPF office through your employer. If your employer refuses to forward the application to the RPFC you can make a complaint to the RPFC. It is for the RPFC to ensure compliance.
From India, Madras
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™