Thread Started by #mahesh8430

Dear Sir, Recently i was selected as a HR Executive i want to know the contract license procedures kindly help me. Regards, A.Mahesh
1st August 2013 From India, Hyderabad
Dear Mahesh, You need to clarify first with further details on the number of workers, type of your organisation, etc. to guide you further, Bye
2nd August 2013 From India, Moradabad
Dear Sir,
Thanks a lot for giving me great support presently i am working in manufacturing unit about 300 contract workers and 15 contractors.Recently we are going to launch new project on power plant in this regard some of new contractors coming in this reason i would like to know the new license procedures with the form names.
Thanks & Regards,
2nd August 2013 From India, Hyderabad
Hi Mahesh
First you need to understand difference between contract labour licence (Form-VI) and contract labour registration certificate (Form-II)
As a principle employer you need to obtain Form-II contract labour registration certificate. For this need submit contact labour act Form-I with triplicate copy to before (registering and licensing officer) assistant labour commissioner.
Once you got the Form-II kindly share the same with your vendors those have more than 20 deployment number along with Form-V and annexure.
After issuing Form-V to vendors you can ask them obtain the contract labour license.
Please revert incase if you need further clarification.
Thanks & regards
Venkatesh. N
5th August 2013 From India
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™