Dear members,
I was working in a company in Bangalore for more than 3years. Due to some unwanted problems happened in my life I quit my job without notice. I was unemployed after leaving the company. After that I approached company after few months and informed my problems and I want my settlements. They only given me the termination letter. I didn't bothered about other things. Since then I'm not employed till now. Now I want to withdraw my PF. Please suggest the procedure to withdraw. I hope the account will be inactive for almost 3 years. Need your valuable suggestions.

From India, Chennai
Dear Krishna, You Please approach nearest notary and explain the issue and get the affidavit. Attach with your claim form and submit at PF Office. Regards, Muralidhar Ch
From India, Hyderabad
Dear Mr.Krishna,
Don't worry about the inactive of your accumulations. Please fill the PF settlement forms Form19 and 10C and attach your bank passbook xerox and submit the application to your PF office after getting the signature. Your account will be settled shortly with interest. Notary public attestation not necessary.

From India, Coimbatore
If am not wrong, near to Richmond road in bangalore thee is PF office, go check out there . becare full lot of brokers are there. Don’t your self land in troubles .
From India, Bangalore
Dear Krishna,
If company deposit your PF contributions than no need to worry about the same.
Govt. of India has shortly announced about Online PF withdrawal system. as per my knowledge it will be introduce in Feb, 2014. So you can fill your PF claim online and the PF office will automaticly credit your money after verification from your Employer.
Other way is very simple. As per @NARASIMHAN you could withdraw your PF.
Surendra Shekhawat

From India, Jaipur
R.Parameswaran srilalithambikai59
Dear sir
Please note that if your employer paid the PF dues for 3 years then you can claim the same with form No 19 & 10 c after getting signature from your SB Account bank manager with rel event particulars correctly.i.e.Date of Joining and date of leaving correctly.
With Regards

From India, Chennai
Dear seniors, As per PF authorities, employee left the organization and completed 3 years, then required affidavit must and should submit.
From India, Hyderabad
There is no need affidavit... There is only need an explanation letter that reason for delay claim.
Other formalities are same
Form 19
Form 10C
Bank pass Book Copy
Address/ID Proof Copy
Last Year Form 3A
With signature from Employer
Thats all!!

From India, Madras

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server