Training And Mentoring, Education Promotion,
T&d, Performance Management, Talent Management,
I am a training consultant based out of Noida. Business sense denies me to do charity but at the same time I feel that I will not be doing justice to my philosophy of raising Indain Manpower to the next level of excellence by not helping you. Would be happy to help you free of all consultancy charges.
Feel free to write to me at
22nd September 2007 From India, Delhi
28th September 2009 From Egypt, Cairo
It is as easy to put in words but tough to execute. Designing T&D is rally rounding your company.............Steps as per my experience.
1. Competency mapping: you have to identify the actual skill set of the employee comparing with expected skill set for the position//designation. Prepare a template for this for all the positions in the office.
2. Need analysis: Have to perform need analysis to identify training requirements.
3. Training plan: you need to have a callendar for training.
4. Evaluation: How was the training session.
5. Effectiveness: Following up with the department head to identify the effectiveness of the training.
6. Training Records: You have to maintain the training records of all trainings.
29th September 2009 From India, Bangalore