Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries,
Employed With M/s Plastene India Ltd As General
Hr Executive

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
i am working same co., I am completed 10 yrs of service in co., as well as Pension scheme. what is the procedure tell me. which form i have to fill & submit pension office & one more que. past 3yrs my pension fund also deducted deposit into pf a/c.
From India, Chennai
Dear Friend
As far as known to me there is no need to deduct Pf from your salary after completion of your age of retirement. You can apply for withdrawal of your Pf fund as well as pension fund while doing your job as superannuated employee after doing full & final settlement.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Sir,
After completing the age of 58 years, no contribution will be deposited (8.33%) in Family Pension Fund. Total employer contribution deposited in your PF account.
As regards, PF account,you can continue to be a member till you are in service with your present employer.
If required you can also withdrawal your PF accumulations by filling Form-19B thru your HR but being continue as PF member ,there will be your monthly savings as well as tax free earning of interest on amount in your PF account.
But, you must proceed for Pension Scheme by Filling Form -10 C thru your HR as there will be no any additional benefit after attaining the age of 58 years.
Thanks & Regards

From India, Gandhidham
Dear friends, The details of above postings is ok except the form 10C. For pension application, form 10D is used. Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™