Recruitment/talent Acquisition, Career Counselling
Ashok Pal
Lorreta Rebello
Hr And Admin Exec.
Software Programmer
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi, im a software programmer worked for a software firm in hyderabad, the company was not paying our salaries on time and this was going on for 6-8 months, we sent so many mails but they kept telling us that we'll pay but it will take some time, from Feb 2013 we stopped going to work, we didnt resign from the company, few days before we talked to HR and now he is saying

" And foremost we have received your formal resignation by today (4/7/2013 -11:30 pm) via mail & as per our attendance record you were only 4 days present for the month of Feb.2013 & 9th/02/2013 was your last attendance & that too without any proper official intimation or information you have stopped resuming to your duties thereafter for the same & as per our company service terms and conditions, a confirmed employee has to give at least 2 calendar months prior notice before leaving the organization which you have failed to do so and company has the rights to seize your due payments according to the same."

Can anyone help me or suggest me and my colleagues what can we do to get our salary dues....

From India, Hyderabad
Do you have copy/save mail you sent to Hr for salary? Do yo Copy/save mail you received from Hr?. What assignment did you get before feb'2013 from Company? Tell them that you did so much work before feb'2013 and we did not get salary till feb'2013, but we did not give resignation. Since we did not get salary so we went to earn money for our empty stomach anywhere.
From India, Indore
Hello Ashok pal,
While what you suggested ['Since we did not get salary so we went to earn money for our empty stomach anywhere'] may be FACTUALLY correct, I doubt if it can resolve the problem the thread-initiator has.
To the Thread-initiator--Ashok Pal has however mentioned a few very crucial aspects--have you saved the mails you mentioned you wrote/got reg this subject?
Also, what is the strength of the company--especially who got effected due to non-payment of the salaries?
And lastly, what is your experience level & skillset?
Suggest post your resume in this Forum--some members COULD help you out to move forward--this is NOT to say that you should forget your dues.
All the Best.

From India, Hyderabad
Guys thanks for your replies and suggestions.
After i talked to the HR and the management they released a mail to me stating that we'll clear the dues on installment basis and the dates were given on May 5th, May 20th and June 5th of 21013, and i didnt get the money on the respective dates. The strength of the company is 40 - 55 employees, two departments have been terminated and only one department is functioning at present and they are receiving their salaries on time. We are a people of 10 members, who are the victims. Im a PHP programmer with an Experience of 3+ years. I have the mail abt the installments, Im thinking of approaching Labour Commissioner office and lodging a complaint on the company. Will this help. Kindly tell me the formalities for filling a case. Thank You

From India, Hyderabad
Contacting the Labour Commissioner should help. But going as a group would be better than individually--would be more effective.
Pl mail your resume to me on:
Though no promises, let me see if anything can be done to help you to move on, while you handle your issue. We are looking for PHP5.0 with Drupal 6/7 people for a client in Hyd.
All the Best.

From India, Hyderabad
You can also calim for mental torture.. The company will have to pay for it..
From India, Kochi
Hi ,
We have an opening in our company for Web Developer, and we are in to Mobile Applications and Game Development. We are looking for good PHP Developers .You can mail me your resume. We are based at Mumbai . If your from Mumbai , do contact me at

From India, Mumbai
Today we went as a group of 5 members and met an officer at Labour Commissioner Office, He told us to write a complaint letter and attach the documents ( pay slips, bank statements, offer letters) and all our signatures in the letter. Does anyone know how much time will it take in to action after lodging the complaint.
From India, Hyderabad
Dear ,
Where is the Labour Office whether in RTC X road / patancheru? The process is conciliation proceedings which starts from sending showcause letter to your present employer and get explaination or for Joint settlement. Generally it takes upto 45 days. Even after the stipulated period not resolve the grievance then he refer the case to Labour court. The adjudication is final that both parties bind.

From India, Secunderabad
Its in RTC cross roads, will it take 45 days ??? what do u suggest should we approach directly to labour court or the commissioner. I heard some say it takes 72 hours or 15 days to resolve this issue. Do Kindly suggest what should we do...
From India, Hyderabad

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™