Dear Seniors,
My company sent me abroad for a short time (45 Days) for a work in Business Visa. They given me 2000 USD and I used only 600 USD. Managed my expenses somehow and the 2000 USD is calculated based on per day expense on food and others except accommodation. So, is it possible for me to take the money or Do I have to surrender the money to the company? For the 600 USD I have the bills but as I saved the money in interest, am I eligible to take it with me? Please help me...

From Italy
Of course, Arun, you need to surrender monies not used, if its "On Account/Advance Basis" basis. Usually these are given as petty cash given for business visits to meet its expenses.
Besides, also note that there is a policy called "Per diem basis". If you were paid the allowance on "Per diem basis", all the you have saved is your income. Enjoy it. Also, remember, such money will have to account it as a part of your income declaration for taxation purpose, since you have stayed aboard only for 45 days.

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server