PF Queries - Pf Withdrawal - CiteHR
Sr.manager Hr & Legal
Sanjeev Kwatra
Epf/esi Consultant
Senior Executive-employee Relations
Hr Consultants At Gvk Emri - 108
Gm (hr)
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Myself Hrishikesh,
One of my friend was working in a private company and now he want to resign from the company as well withdraw his pf amount. He worked there for 1 years. Now when he approached the company for his pf amount he came to know that nothing has been deposited in his pf account by the employer. But, he made his contribution monthly from his basis salary.
So, now queries are that how can he get his pf amount. Is there any hope for getting his pf amount.
Thanking in advance for everybody's help. Plz show me some way to cope out from this problem.

Hi, He can file the complaint with EPFO.But he needs to have some valid proofs like pf deduction in his Salary Slip and Appointment letter. Regards Deepak
Dear Sir,
I am not able to understand why he did not ask for his PF account no. in one year.
As we all are aware that on the basis of the PF account no. we can create our PF passbook.
And from the PF pass book we can know the status of our PF.
You ask to your friend to send a complaint mail to his Employer and put EPFO in cc and also send the hard copy to EPFO.
Sanjeev Kwatra

dear as suggested by other friends ,fo to PF office and make formal complaint in writing and meet them personally
I need to know when PF, ESIC and proffesional tax is applicable? How we need to register into each department? & when company needs to get register under PF, ESIC & PF in surat?
Thanks to Sir Malik, Sir Sanjeev, Sir Deepak for your imformation. The company didn't provide him the salary slip. They just transfer his salary to his bank account number as provided by him. Infact, none of the employees are given salary slip. So, he have no evidence with him regarding his contribution.

if he have no salary slip....does his appointment letter says that he was alloted pf benefits....or does he have salary breakup showing pf contribution/deduction...if yes on account of that he can ask for his pf bnumber and then logged his complain with EPFO office.
best wishes.

It is not that necessary by the company to implement the rule of PF . For Rs. 6,501/- gross drawing persons PF will not be attracted . Ofcourse , once any amount deducted from the employee on this head, company is liable to deposit with the department. Now companies are at their descrition to fix the salary above Rs. 6,500/- or below. Usually by showing this facility companies will attract the employees. Kindly correct me about my comment .
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™