1. When did he/she get unfavorable reply mail from HR department on notice period? Did he/she discussed with HR in person on relieving ? If not, why. If yes, what step he/she did take to convince HR?
2. "Employee was already submitted all company’s properties and drop mails to concern team" Where did he/she hand over all these? was it HR or HoD? when submitting of all, did they not ask anything?.
3. How did he/she stop going office after 3/5/12, has he/she called HR team on phone and told them that he/she will not come from 4th May 2013 or kept quiet without doing anything?
Trust he/she is now away from the company and wants Experience & Relieving letter for new employer. But tried to get the same but it seems to be not possible. Now I request you to do the following:
1. He/she has to write to HR with the copy to his/her ex-boss and MD of the company if possible, on the issue. While writing to them, he/she do not forget that he/she is ready to pay for a month (notice period). If possible, he/she should talk to the MD on phone and explain all these things.
2. He/she has to write to his/her new employer on the issue and let them understand about your situation. Hope he/she has the salary slip of the previous employer and that can used as an evidence for his/her employment in the previous company. Send Offer/Appointment letter and salary slip of your previous employer to your new employer to convince them.
3. If he/she are not able to convince his/her previous employer and they are not ready to listen to him/her then he/she has to let HR of previous company that he/she are going to take a legal call against to them and see the response from them. Because no company has rights to hold anybody and dues to the particular employee.
4. If they are still not ready to issue the documents and release dues, then consult with an advocate and take legal call. but ask permission from your new employer for a month or two for joining.
6th July 2013 From India, Madurai