Dear Seniors
I appreciate if you come back on my query.
The employees has resigned formally (through mail & System generate EMS separation process) from the employment on dated 03.04.2013 with indicating to serve next one month notice period till 03.05.2013 & also informed vide mail on dated 03.05,2013 that the rest notice period amount would be paid in lieu of one month notice.
Further, Employee was already submitted all company’s properties and drop mails to concern team.
In context of company response they denied one month notice wavier of employee. employee didn\'t have any due, In fact they hold the salary till now.they initiated absconding & impose recovery.
Employees required reliving & experience for new employer.they denied to issue the reliving & experiences.
Your valuable input required.. pls advice.
Prakash Tiwari

From India, Delhi
Hi Prakash,

1. When did he/she get unfavorable reply mail from HR department on notice period? Did he/she discussed with HR in person on relieving ? If not, why. If yes, what step he/she did take to convince HR?

2. "Employee was already submitted all company’s properties and drop mails to concern team" Where did he/she hand over all these? was it HR or HoD? when submitting of all, did they not ask anything?.

3. How did he/she stop going office after 3/5/12, has he/she called HR team on phone and told them that he/she will not come from 4th May 2013 or kept quiet without doing anything?

Trust he/she is now away from the company and wants Experience & Relieving letter for new employer. But tried to get the same but it seems to be not possible. Now I request you to do the following:

1. He/she has to write to HR with the copy to his/her ex-boss and MD of the company if possible, on the issue. While writing to them, he/she do not forget that he/she is ready to pay for a month (notice period). If possible, he/she should talk to the MD on phone and explain all these things.

2. He/she has to write to his/her new employer on the issue and let them understand about your situation. Hope he/she has the salary slip of the previous employer and that can used as an evidence for his/her employment in the previous company. Send Offer/Appointment letter and salary slip of your previous employer to your new employer to convince them.

3. If he/she are not able to convince his/her previous employer and they are not ready to listen to him/her then he/she has to let HR of previous company that he/she are going to take a legal call against to them and see the response from them. Because no company has rights to hold anybody and dues to the particular employee.

4. If they are still not ready to issue the documents and release dues, then consult with an advocate and take legal call. but ask permission from your new employer for a month or two for joining.



From India, Madurai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server