Do you see any discrimination or victimization or it is routine and regular job which falls for your role, position and designation as per company's rules and structure?
If there is no victimization- You don't have any legal standing to avoid the job assigned. All you can do is obtain doctors' certificate recommending lighter job and request management to consider your case sympathetically.
99 98 97 10 65
1) When you fall with an accident was your back bone damaged or any other part of the body please clarify
2) You said that they transfer me to machine work, then what was your earlier work, was it a table work???
3) What is the medical certificate certifies, please give the exact wordings
4) Is your company comes under factory's act
5) What is your company into i.e. business
6) No of employees etc