Korgaonkar K A
What To Enter
Guest Relations Executive
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I worked with a company in Gurgaon (Haryana) for 3 and half months (from 5th February 2013- 20th May 2013) they deducted my ESI every month as my salary was Rs.14500/- . However, neither I got my ESI card nor i was asked to fill any form by my company.
I sent a mail to my HR asking for IP no.so that I may check whether my ESI was submitted or not but she is not giving the same. I know they have not submitted my ESI.
Can somebody advise me that if my HR is unablee to give IP no.then can i claim my deducted ESI amount from company or not. There is no point in leaving that amount to company. and cna i complain for the same anywhere as this company deducts the amount but doesnt submit to ESI.

From India, Gurgaon
You can directly contact to local ESIC office with salary slip because now ESIC eligible employee's family photograph is being taken at ESIC office only so your card also issue as it done.
U can also get your ESIC card number if deducted at all. and can avail benefits as well.

From India, Ahmadabad
Dear Member (Queriest),
It seems to me that you need to educate your HR on ESI and the benefits under to his employees and to family members of employees.
I know that this is not an answer to you query.

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™