Thread Started by #sonamgarg_86

Hi Sir,
I had been working for a MNC, but was told to leave the company on 25th of April, they stated that I will not be getting salary this month and I will be getting for two months in May start, but its been 2.5 months since then I haven't received a penny from them not even for the days which I had actually worked, Is there any way where I can take action on them to get my money asap as I have loan to pay and I have already skipped two cycle.
20th June 2013 From India, Hyderabad
In above message I have wrote May start but it was June start, please help me, also I wanted to know whether that signing a bond with a company for two years legal in India.
20th June 2013 From India, Hyderabad
You may send them a written letter asking your Full & Final Settlement under Copy to the area labour enforcement officer by registered Acknowledgment, If however they do not respond on your letter, you may approach directly to the legal procedures through the local labour office.
Ajay Pal Singh
20th June 2013 From India, Delhi
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™