Dear Amith, As per the provisions of PF and MP Act-1952.( New Penssion Scheme-1995) if the employee continue his pf account for ten years then whether he is same company or other he will be liable for penssion. Rajendra Dhande
From India, Chakan

HR Professional
Please note that the query is NOT regarding eligibility of Pension, but is whether the employee can receive a REFUND of the CONTRIBUTION towards pension Fund, if he ceases to be a member of Provident Fund Scheme. Any replies not to the point is bound to confuse everyone who reads them.
From India, Mumbai
Dear Member, You are requested to go through the latest mail of Amith which asked for the eligibility to penssion.Kindly go through the mail and then only comment on that. Pls.Donot make a loose comment. Rajendra Dhande
From India, Chakan

HR Professional
Dear Rajendra, My apologies. However, it would help if you also quoted the original question while answering sub-queries to avoid such misunderstandings, especially when there are other postings between the sub-query and the reply, which makes it difficult to link the postings in question with each other.
From India, Mumbai
manjula is right. if employee not completed his/ her 6 month and he/she leaves organisation then in that case he/she will get only 12%(employee share) + 3.67% (employer share to pf ac). he/she will not get 8.33% (pension fund) kundan kashyap
From India, Delhi
HR exe
In order to get full 24% of PF amount ie both employer and employee contribution, an employee should work for minimum 6 months or more. If he does not he will not get the pension fund i.e 8.33% of PF contribution. Balance 3.67% he will get. regards Mrinmayi
From India, Pune
Amith R Murthy

HR Executive
Hi Friends, Thanks a lot for your views, yes my purpose of posting a sub query in between was mainly because i didn't get any reply to the separate question posted by me and more over one of the post was close to this question which made me to add another point in the same topic. Anyways thanks a lot again for making everything clear on this particular topic......... Regards Amith R.
From India, Bangalore
HR Manager
Hi Amit, You can transfer the pension amount to as many as companies you change. There should be continuevity in the contributions irrespective of number of companies you change and number of months/years you work for each company. regards, Manjula
From India, Madras

Business Consultant - HR
I am also agree with Manjula. Good it’s really knowledge sharing to new HR professionals. Amit
From India, Mumbai
Dear Friends IF a person left with in 6 months he got only 12% of his/her share and 3.67% of management share .and he/she not eligible for pension fund that is we can not send 10C form along with Form 19. Thanks and Regards Ansari

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™