Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
Raj Kumar Hansdah
Shrm, Od, Hrd, Pms
*Legal services, for both operations and support services
*Travel and concierge desk , (for large firms)
*Immigration and other international support services towards expat management and business transition
*Vendor management for purchase of products and services
*Transport [if offered by the employer to the employee]
13th June 2013 From India, Mumbai
1. Safety (HSE Team) Services to Factories/Construction Industries
2. Security Services (As the company cannot deploy their own person as security guard due to want of Guard Board Approvals, and other licence requirement).
3. Casual work force (this will be deployed only through Contractors because the services are required for only certain time frame and permanent work force will cost them more).
14th June 2013 From India, Kumbakonam
I can add the following services:
a) Computer/IT - servicing and maintenance
b) Fire Management Systems
c) Technical Services (these are vast in nature since "technical" phrase includes variety of services like plumbing, DG set mainteance, boiler maintenance, electrical works, battery servicing and so on)
d) Certification of weighing scale
e) ISO 900 and quality related subjects
f) Agencies who help you in getting trademarks, copy writes etc.
g) Cable TV network/Dish Antenna
h) Tent services
j) Interior decorators
For additional services, you may go through the Telephone Directory.
Dinesh V Divekar
14th June 2013 From India, Bangalore
* Pathology services for employee health checkup
* Office supply services (stationery etc - some online services were started but most have failed to capture this market - still offline and often based on contracts)
* Travel phone services (like Matrix)
* Service apartments and extreme budget hotels
The reason for creating this list is to help people who are looking to start HR services and also to identify new emerging trends. The list needs to remain HR centric - stuff which directly impacts the employees.
17th June 2013 From India, Gurgaon
- creche, children day care services - (for working parents)
- medical services (in addition to pathology services as already mentioned above)
- occupational health services
- psychiatric and counselling services (to combat increasing work-related stress that haampers personal efficiency and well-being)
- insurance & financial services (to provide for adequate financial security planning)
17th June 2013 From India, Delhi