Thread Started by #HR_Apeejay

A field staff has resigned from our company and we have prepared F&F for the same.
As per our companies policy we don\'t en-cash the PL on resignation.
AS per his F&F he has asked fro the PL to be en-cash. Kindly guide me regarding the same. How to close this issue in a way where we need not pay the amount against his PL.
Thanks and Regards
Rajat gupta
13th June 2013 From India, New Delhi
Dear Rajat,
You haven't mentioned the type of your company - whether it is a factory or a shop or a commercial establishment or a catering establishment covered by the respective establishment-oriented labour laws or an establishment engaged in pharma industry or any other notified industry under the Sales Promotion Employees ( Conditions of service ) Act,1976. The 'PL' you have mentioned is the earned leave or leave with wages or privilege leave I suppose.Any way under the particular enactments there are specific provisions relating to accumulation of the leave upto certain limits and encashment at the time of termination of employment other than dismissal.Your company cannot have a policy contrary to law.So, no way of closing the issue without paying the cash eqivalent of the PL at credit in his leave a/c.
8th August 2013 From India, Salem
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™