Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All, can it possible to happen to put a pf contribution of one person in already existing pf members account. If so Kindly tell me way to separate them individually ?
This error can be done on either side from Employer or PF Authorities. The remedies is to take up the matter with PF authorises with all facts and figures for rectification regards SS NEGI HR DEPTT.
Dear Sandeep,
We had faced a similar situation, before the Department went online. I do not know if you had engaged a consultant for such statutory activities, which might be the cause of such an error.
The problem was from our side. We had filed a supplementary annual returns with form 3A, for the error which had taken place nearly 3 years back and the concerned member had claimed the fund successfully, post resignation.
Definitely, the error could be reversed.
It is better to have vigil when we file the monthly returns/ remittance during which time we add/ delete staff names, to avoid such issues, which are very cumbersome, apart from facing the wrath of the concerned employee.
K. Anand

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™