Respected sir/madam,
I was completed with computer science and engineering.
year of pass out is 2011, but year of passing is 2013.
can i put this 2 years gap as experience for IT job ?
Thank you

From India, Hyderabad

Attached Files
File Type: txt subhani.txt (207 Bytes, 79 views)


Learning & Teaching Fellow (Retired)
Yes, provided you have worked for that length of time and can support it with evidence of pay slips or letters from your employers.
From United Kingdom
[email protected]

Production & operations management, Quality management
Definitely you can cite from 2011 as your experience provided you were actually in a job and can provide a certificate from your employer to this effect.
From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™