My previous employer had a trust with which my PF account was maintained. I am interested in the transfer of PF from the trust to the government PF office (EPFO). Could you please let me know from where to get Annexure K? Is it required when the transfer is done from a trust to the EPFO?


Dear Sir,
For your Query the PF annexure K which will be send by the EPFO after transfer account one establishment to another establishment its full and full PF Official work so you just send form 13 for transfer with essential details like form 3A and Break in service of the member , so that the will send the annexure k and also we able to know the Amount how much its transferred from old account to present account.

From India, Coimbatore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™