Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries,
Real HR
Logistics Operation Executive
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Sir, This is on behalf of my father What can he do for withdrawn his pension fund from pension fund. Because he is not interested to avail the pension facility.
From India, Delhi
Dear Pradeepkumar,
You cannot withraw form Pension Fund as per your wish. If the service is 9 years and six months or more, you have to avail pension. Otherwise you may avail withdrawal benefit.

From India, Bangalore
Dear Sir, Very Very thanks for your suggestion. Please tell me about the withdrawal benefit. My father’s service is Oct.2003 to December 2012. Is he eligible for the same please clarify that.
From India, Delhi
Dear Pardeep,
Under Pension Fund Regulations, one can become member of pension fund, but can not withdraw from it of his own. The only relaxation is that if one attained superannuation before completing 10 years of service, he/she will not be eligible for pension therefore, his/her contribution towards pension will be given back. In your father's case, it seems he has attained 9 years of service. If he has retired on attaining superannuation, he is not eligible for pension and his contribution towards pension will be given back to him. Has he or his employer contributed towards pension fund on his before? If that is the case, his employer will return his contribution towards pension fund.

From India, Mumbai
Thanks Mr. Verma. Please guide me, In this such case what can we do for withdrawn our pension fund. In this your suggestion/ opinion is highly adopted.
From India, Delhi
Dear Pradeep,
In case if your father retired on attaining the age of superannuation before completing 10 years of service, he should apply to his organisation for refund of amount contributed by him or his employer on his behalf. Was your father working in government organisation or in private company?

From India, Mumbai
In addition to Ajeet comment i also suggest you to apply for scheme certificate, under the EPF & misc. provision act. Thanks & Regards, From, Sumit Kumar Saxena
From India, Ghaziabad
Hello Every one...........
I gone through all the comments on this topic...............
One question I would like to clarify that if a person worked in any company for 10 years and then he leaves that compnay so will he be eligible to get pension from his previous companny?????????????
Kindly clarify me on this..
Nupur Shukla

From India, Delhi
Dear Nupur,
Greetings for the day,
First of all that particular employee should obtained a scheme certificate, by this assurance should be given that the fund deposited in EPS is with EPFO after completion of 58years he will be eligible to withdraw pension of the same by simply filling Form 10D duly attested by previous employer.
secondly if he/she is working in another concern then same accumulation can be transferred by simply filling Form 13(revised) duly attested by current employer by enclosing the same scheme certificate for surrender and transfer of accumulation.
Thanks & Regards,
Sumit Kumar Saxena

From India, Ghaziabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™