An issue am facing:
Situation: Spelling Mistake in e-passbook of EPF and wrong date of joining.
Need to know how can I go for correction, so that I donít face problem at the time of job change of EPF withdrawal.
Our EPF is handled by outsourced firm. Kindly suggest how can I go about it.???//

From India, Delhi

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc PF E-BOOK DOWNLOAD ERROR.doc (129.5 KB, 1176 views)

Preparation for the global SHRM certification exams: SHRM CP and SHRM SCP →
Promoted: XLRI Executive Development Program In Human Resource Management
seniors please help.... this is a serious issue....i mean 11 views and no replies... plz come forth with valuable information.
From India, Delhi
you can do one thing write down on your company letter head that your name and Date of joining is wrong.
mention the correct name and date of joining. get it signed by you director or authorized signatory. take all the proof of your company i.e all pay slips , appointment letter etc. go to your pf office and ask for your help.
they will guide you more appropriate.

From India, New Delhi
i sbsconded from the organisationa now i want get my pf withdrown how do i do that i don’t want to comapny any more
From India, Dehra Dun
i absconded from the organisation now i want withdraw my pf how do i get it and i don’t wan to go to the organisation
From India, Dehra Dun
can i try to withdraw the pf amount from any office apart from the concern one
From India, Dehra Dun
Hi, There is a appliction from your employer end in which mention your correct Name and DOB with your date of joining and EPF employee Code. Regards Sanjeev
From India, Dehra Dun
Dear Shilpi Chauhan
Regarding this issue first you inform the same to your HR department. Now the EPF web portal provided a link to update the details of employee. Through the same you will correct your details.

From India, Hyderabad
You just need to speak to your HR personnel as this is their job to make the changes and adopt the procedure by EPF in this regard.
Note: You cant make any change in your data with EPF at your end but only your Employer

From India, Gurgaon
Dear Shilpi Chauhan,
First you check your Form-2 (PF Declaration), what you are wrote on that at the time of your joining. If wrong name are wrote on that, you should suppose to submit your name proofs to your HR Dept. Then they are prepare form-5 and submit to your pf office for name change with covering letter.
After submitting form-5, you can check your member portal in pf web site (epfindia.com), whether name was changed or not.

From India, Hyderabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server