I Do Not Want To Deduct My Pf. Which Form I Need To Fill - CiteHR
Sr. Manager Hr/admin
People Management
Deepika Kamal
Assistant Manager-hr

Prime Sponsor - FactoHR.com - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Dear All,
My current company is covered under EPF Act. but some of our employees dont want to deduct the pf anymore (They all are above the limit of 6500/-). What would be the required steps for this procedure. Which form we need to fill for this . Is this form 11 or what.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi Once the employees are covered under the PF then there is no any provision to stop or cancel the PF contribution. Only thing is you shall restrict it to 6500/-
Only way is you can stop paying the PF For those employees from next month. But PF Inspection happens to companies once in a while [Atleast once in 5 years] and during that time they will ask you to submit the Payroll data as well. They will match the Payroll data and the PF Contribution part. If there is any difference, They will just send a letter stating that you have a difference of XYZ amount, and you have to pay[ You in the sense, Company has to pay] both the Employer and employee contribution along with the Interest [Penalty interest rate with EPFO is too high].
Hence, I shall suggest to talk to the individuals, Convince them [Rather EDUCATE them] about the goodness and advantages of Having PF Deducted.
At any cause, do not try to relieve from PF Deduction. Take a fatherly step to make them understand, be strict, deduct. After all, they are going to have the benefits.
Prime Sponsor - Talentedge.com "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™