In my previous organization, although the employer had been deducting PF from my salary now after almost a year I have come to know that they had not been depositing the PF amount in the EPF office of the Government. As I need money, I am struggling to get hold of my PF and the previous employer is simply not providing any details regarding the PF.
Please advise what would be the appropriate course of action now.

From India, Bangalore
Hr & Administrtion

Hi, You just make a complaint against your employer in your regional PF office. They will take actions definitely. With Regards, Vineet Deshmukh
From India, Yavatmal
Dear Hr_manager123
Do you have your pay slip & does your pay slip have mentioned PF Deduction and PF A/c. No. if Yes you can make a complaint against your employer in your regional PF office ( along with your pay slip Xe-rox Copy ) as the proof of deduction of PF by the organization. And Dear why not you used EPFO Member Portal because Member portal have provide you your EPF Electronic Pass Book that will contain all information like how much money deposited in your A/c. 1 & A/c. 10 as well as.
With Regards

From India, Ranchi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server