Dear All,
My Self Ankush Patel I was worked with one of limited company ITSource Technologies Ltd and resigned one year back but facing lot of challenges to withdraw my PF.
I am following-up with their MD, CEO , Account Manager since last four months but there is no proper reply from them; even I have sent one letter to Mr.S Durga Prasad (Regional PF Commissioner(I)) on dated 14/5/2013 and complaint against the same but there is no revert also I have escalated this matter to PF Commissioner Delhi Head office on mail id's , but there is not revert.
I don’t know where I have to go and how I will get my pf; if possible please suggest what should I do the settle my pf.
Ankush Patel

From India, Pune
Partner - Risk Management
Epf & Esi Matters
Freelance Recruiter/consultant
+2 Others

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


Home Page
go to the web address and lodge the complaint.
Stay Cool,

From India, Phagwara

Hi ankush what was your badic salary and the amount of pf deductible. Regards
From India, Delhi

Also have your full and final settlement done by the company or it has some issues during your exit.
From India, Delhi

Ankush You have not bothered to give details of what’s the problem you are facing but you expect members to give you help. How will that happen ? People will guess the problem ?
From India, Mumbai

My views/ suggestion in this case is as follows-
In case the Forms have been submitted to RPFC and not settled with in 30 days, one can seek remedy through Distt. Consumer Forum
In case if Mr. Patel has joined new estt., he can get the PF contributions transferred into new estt.
He can file complaint with CPFC / director vigilance HO ,New Delhi.
Mr. Patel must , first get himself confirmed that Forms have been submitted by his employer to RPFC duly attested.
If Employer has not attested and submitted forms, he should at once file complaint with RPFC beside filling up fresh Forms duly attested by his Bank Manager etc. as prescribed in the Form, meet the RPFC with the request to settle it on priority beside prosecuting the employer.
A K Chandok
RPFC (Retd.)
<link no longer exists - removed>

From India, Chandigarh
Mr Patel,
You can check you claim status @, if it is at all submitted for settlement by your employer, you will get the status of the same on line instantly. If you realise that your claim is not yet submitted you better transfet it to your current PF a/c if any.
You can also visit to your nearest PF office to check whether your ex. employer has submitted the claim form or not.

From India, Guwahati

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHR®

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server