Enclosing the ASR form for reference , fill it and get attested the same with your banker then submit the same to concern EPFO, fill seperatly for EPF & EPS.
Thanks & Regards,
Sumit Kumar Saxena

From India, Ghaziabad

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf ASR.pdf (368.6 KB, 231 views)

In all probability the money is lying in a suspense account.in that case only the bank can retrieve it and pay to you through a banker’s cheque.just ask the bank if it is so.
From India, New Delhi
Hi , Is this issue resolved?? I am also facing the similar problem. Can you please guide me to resolve the issue. Regards, Suresh
From India, Bengaluru
sir my pf claim is settled.but my bank account is close so neft returned to epf,now how can i withdrow my pf
From India, Bengaluru

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server