Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Sorry Mr. Mathew,
I beg to differ here. All he need to lodge an FIR and the police will take the custody of the Mark sheets. Once they take the custody the mark sheets can be taken back by him by filing an application of Superdari before court. Even in the slowest places and luck not on your side, it takes maximum a weeks time for that only.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™