1. Ensuring proper recruitment and Onboarding process.
2. Responsible for Employees database management.
3. Ensure timely and effectively deployment and adherence to Company Policies.
4. Frame and execute employee engagement initiatives.
5. Drive communication processes at the Unit for employees including cascades of policy
changes, new policies, plant performance etc.
6. Ensuring timely Attendance and Payroll Processing.
7. Responsible for the timely Compliance of Statutory norms for the Unit.
8. Ensuring effectively HRIS, KRAs and PMS.
9. Ensuring training activities for unit personnels. 24th April 2013 From India, Bangalore
Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page. Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)