Statutory Compliance
Self Employed
Payroll & Labour Compliance
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
There is a query that if a person had worked 5 month and he had applied for pf withdrawal and only pf amount has been refunded except pension fund because of less than 6 month service. if pension fund has not been refunded can we apply for eps fund transfer through form 13 with new employer.
In my view , he can opt for scheme certificate and get hi spension fund tarnsferred to his new establishment. B.Saikumar HR & Labour Law Advisor Mumbai
if any person leave the job or his p.f contribution less than 6 month he is eligible 15.67% pf amount his 12% and 3.67% employee thanks krishna kant singh hrd incharge sitapura, jaipur
It's not like that Krishna . If any employee working less than 6 month is not entitled for PF & Pension withdrawal. Minimum withdrawal for PF should be more than 6 months.
He can transfer of his account the other new organisation.
B.Anand Kumar

If member's P. F. claim is settled. Member shall not be applied for transfer of Pension fund U/P 57.
New entrant Member should completed eligible service U/P 9 of The Employees' Pension Scheme, 1995 to get transfer of Pension Fund or
Scheme Certificate. Minimum Actual service shall be six month or more. Less than six month shall be ignored.

Dear Sir,
First of all u r eligible to draw ur EE ,ER, EPS. For that u have filed a form 19 & 10(c) through ur employer but u can obtain all these formalities from the PF office after 60 days of your regination as per the norms of the EPFO's guide line is concern. And one more thing is u r applying for withdrawal of ur compensation so there is no need to transfer.

Dear All, It mean no any one clear what is the procedure to transfer the pension amount less than six month if pf fund withdrwl. If any handle this case please share.
Pension fund can't be transferred but service period for pension scheme certificate can be transferred
For example a employee works for 5 months ,he cant avail pension fund but he/she can transferred to second companu in which he,she works 9 years and 2 months only,only in second company cant avail pension monthly
But with pension transferred 9 years and 2+5=7 months round off 10 years in pension then employee is eligible

if the service is less than 6 months then employee share 12%+interest 8.8% P.A. only can be withdrawn TDS 34.60% applicable in case of not having PAN Card.
I worked in a company for 4 months and left the job now i have started my own business.
I have intiated claim for EPF withdrawal. for this i have successfully submitted form 19 . I tried to submit form 10c also. But a error propagated that said the service is less than 6 month.
What to do to get the amount saved in pension contribution ???

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™