my name is Vaibhav. i am resigning from my company with out any notice & without any hand over. but i am write a formally email to CFO of company for resigning.if they are issue any legal notice so what i should to do.plz help me on this.

From India, Mumbai
Please elaborate your query, first you are supposed to send resignation to your HR/Reporting Manager. If the employer take a legal action against you, then seniors can advise you only after getting the claim/input of the notice. At present you are just assuming things.
It is advisable to give proper handover with proper notice period as mentioned in the Appointment letter. Always think that if the employer would have terminated you without any notice or salary how would you feel. The same way the employer do. Rest is your choice how to deal with your query.
Last but not the least this forum is to advise people who are in need when they are in trouble and not a forum to assist the wrong doing, for which it is advisable to hire legal experts.

From India, Ahmadabad
Good point Saji ! Tell me Vaibhav, why should we help you when you are deliberately creating a problem for your company ?
From India, Mumbai
It shows how loyal you are to your organization if you want to abscond without proper hand over / serving notice period & your company has every right to slap a legal notice on you,
If i were your employer then i would have at least posted a add in the news paper claiming that you are absconding from my company & some of the confidential data & information too is missing. None of your prospective employer would even dare to hire you with this kind of background.
Please ensure you do proper handing over, get relieved under good books, else you may never get a job with good employers - your background check report will be RED if you are not properly relieved from your previous employer.

From India
It is not right to quit employment without observing the agreed conditions in appt order ,without handing over and ask for help.It is always advisable to leave an organization in cordial note.Co can;
1.Hold /dalay your PF settlement,
2.Inform your new Co about your action,
3.Refuse your balance salary,
4.Deny you service certificate
Varghese Mathew

From India, Thiruvananthapuram

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™