20th April 2013 From Australia, Notting Hill
#AnonymousA "Consumption Employment Relationship" this is what we differ in the employee and employer relationship which is is the actual meaning of Industrial Relations without which there will be no proper production for the management without which no proper sale and then no profit and finally no work and finally it may lead to dissatisfaction of work culture in the industry so to avoid such we should be able to maintain good and fair relations between them which is good in all the above mentioned areas
22nd April 2013 From Egypt, Cairo
1) Employer must treat his employee as his own child at the time of problem, at the time of work he should act as master so that employee can be engaged and motivated.
2) Employer vision should be clear and visible to all will help in achieving the goal in equal direction, most of the employer think workman and junior staff have no intellect to understand the business whereas all know business because this is born quality of human, level can differ.
3) Employer should create environment of learning and development which develop the motivational factor in the organisation.
4) Small party can help in employee engagement.
5) Fair policy will help in keeping good atmosphere.
6) Clear job responsibility and thereafter training for the same make employee confident, result he feel no hesitation to communicate. This will also avoid insecurity at the job.
There are lots of measures that affect employee and employer terminology.
Hope this will help you in you query.
24th April 2013 From India, Chandigarh