There was large red lettered head line was there in one of the article from Harvard Business Review Blog that
" Do not be in a hurry to get your dream job" - you should not have joined a IT company in sales...
1. This will spoil your resume because the co., is not doing well so you can not show as reference and you feel shy talking about it
2. MNC is not the ultimate.. there are companies which pays excellent salary than an MNC.
3. You should not depend upon help to get into MNCs
4. I have seen a B Com graduate who joined Deloitte and HSBC as team member of their call center now working as HR specialist without HR degree!
5, Because the resume has got a brand, what you did is not much important - where and how long you were there is more important...
6. a 3 years work experience as team member in Deloitte gives you : personality, knowledge, scope, good communication skills, confidence, and much more.
Try to get into any company for any salary in any position - first to reduce the gap ( present unemployment gap) and then stay there for some time.. Never try to go to sales - and never mix sales with HR...
For more advice on resumes and career planning visit zubram.com