Partner - Risk Management
Sr. Hr Manager

Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
I worked in company A - 2005-2007
Worked in company B - 2007-20012
working in company C - 20012 onwards
I have submitted PF transfer form while joining company-B.
Now what I would like to understand is -
1. where my PF transfer form will be sent, which I filled at company-B?
- it will be send to PF office ? OR
- it will be send to company-A(previous employer)
Please clarify, if you have right information, it would be helpful to me.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
A copy of transfer Form should be sent to company "A", so that they forward the same to their RPFC & another copy should be sent by company "B" to their RPFC for information & initiating the process of transfer.
Tata Trent, Pune
Thank you Dixon, appreciating your help.
I checked with Company-B about delivering of transfer form to company-A, it is not delivered by them (company-B)
And they say that, since it is matter of 2007 (5+ years from now), so we'll not be able to check the records.
Now company-B giving me two options - (since I wanted to withdraw my PF amount)
Option-1. Fill the Form-19 & Form-10C and attached cancelled cheq. leaf and submit it to Company-A and Company-B both. After that company-A & B will process the forms and send it to PF office.
Option-2. Fill Form-13 (which is transfer form), and submit it to Company-B, after that they will process it accordingly and send it to Company-A
Now I dont know for which option do I have to go for? Eventually I would like to withdraw my PF amount.
Can you please share your views?
Thanking you.
Pls go by option 1, as it will be less time & effort consuming.
Thanks again Dixon...
But while choosing option-1, Are there any tax deduction? because in company-A I served 1.7 years, and in company-B I served 5+ years?
so the total accumulated amount of PF to be withdrawn would be same right? either I go with option-1 OR option-2. In both the options amount would be same right?
I understand from July 2013, the concept of physical documents for transfer of PF from old to new account is being done away with. You can do it online without anyone's intervention
Please check if that works for you
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™