Respected Seniors, i have worked for a retail company for 3 years, and without any notice i was asked to resign, i did so as i have no option, after 4 months of my resignation, when i approach the company to sign on my PF withdraw form the management is not signing, i feel they want to put me in problem, pl suggest a solution for this, sir
16th April 2013 From India, Hyderabad
If you have the PF number ( may be printed on your payslip) you feel the withdrawal form and submit it to concerned PF office. Attach covering letter addressed to asstt commissioner ( Lok-Panchayat) mentioning that employer is not signing. They will process further,
17th April 2013 From India, Pune
Sir, Thank you so very much for the reply on to my issue. will update you upon any further development. may i request you to not my mail id "", further also request you to provide me you id so that i can interact please, just in case am unable to connect trough this forum
17th April 2013 From India, Hyderabad
Subject - PF Withdrawal
The employer is also required to attest the applications for advance or final settlement of the members account within five days of receipt of the application. [ Para 72 ( 5 ) [ G.S.R. No. 141 dt. 28-01-82, w.e.f. 06-02-82 ] & for the matter of “ Five Days “ [vide G.S.R.No. 521 dt. 16-08-91 w.e. f. 01-09-91]
18th April 2013 From India, Junagadh
Hi Dude, you can also get the pf form signed by any higher designated gadget officer and withdraw the amount.
19th April 2013 From India, New Delhi
Subject - Re: PF withdrawl in case employer donot sign the papers
If you are unable to get attestation of employer in P. F. withdrawal application for whatsoever reason, you may forward the claim application duly signed in presence of any of the following authorized officials and got attestation overleaf with his official seal.
1. Magistrate 2. A Gazetted Officer 3. Member of Parliament / Legislative Assembly 4. Manager of the bank in which the Saving Bank Account is maintained.
19th April 2013 From India, Junagadh
I used to workk in a repted hotel for 3 and half years,later i joined other hotel wher i filled in PF transfer form now as i havelef this place.i filled in PF withdrawl form.Now as per EPFO site m claim is rejected and not received any letter/notification yet but i have few doubts as:
1) Will i ever be able to withdraw the accumulated amount in my account without the help of my previous to previous employer.
2) How can i get detailed info about claim rejection.
19th April 2013 From India, Mumbai
just to add with respect of getting signed from higher authority.
In this case if the company has closed down than only the signatures of higher authority as mentioned by fellow members, else as mentioned by Ulhas Chandratre is only valid
20th April 2013 From India, Calcutta
Dear all
As a new development, PF withdrawal or PF transfer can be done through online for every individual, w.e.f. July 2013 onwards.
This will ease the burden of PF members to get their money either transferred or withdrawn.
Vijayan Krishnan
22nd April 2013
Dear Sreeram, Pls find the attachment so that you can understand the process to withdraw your PF even if your ex-employer has not authorised. Regards, K.SAIKISHORE
22nd April 2013 From India

Attached Images
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: jpg PF AUTHORIZATION FOR WITHDRAW.JPG (312.5 KB, 86 views)

Dear prakash,
You can submit Form 19 with your ex-employers to get the PF amount of your share i.e., only 12%. Employers contribution cannot be paid unless you have continuous service for 6 months.
22nd April 2013 From India
Dear All,
1. Every employer shall require to attest the claim application of Para 69 within Five days of its receipt U/P. 72 ( 5 ) (a).
2. If you are unable to get attestation in claim application for any reason whatsoever, you may forward it to the Commissioner or any authorized officer authorized by him in this behalf, The Commissioner or any officer authorized by him in this behalf, may forward such application to the employer and the employer shall be required to return it within five days of its receipt U/P. 72 ( 5 ) ( d ).
22nd April 2013 From India, Junagadh
Dear Prakash,
Yes, You can submit P F withdrawal application form No. 19 only to get your P. F. amount U/P. 69 ( 1 ). Application shall be submitted after completing a continuous period of not less than two months from date of exist from employment.
You are not entitled to receive withdrawal benefit under para 14 of Employees' Pension Scheme, 1995. Actual service should be at least more than six month for new entrant U/P. 9 ( a ) of Employees' Pension Scheme, 1995. Whereas your actual service is less than six month.
You are only entitled to receive Employee's share. Employer's share ( 12 % + 3.67 % ) and its interest thereon.
22nd April 2013 From India, Junagadh
Dear All, Do i need to attach a covering letter to the PF form if not signed by Ex-employer?
8th May 2013 From India, Mumbai
Dear All, How to address letter to Asst commissioner (lok panchayat)
9th May 2013 From India, Mumbai
Dear Sreeram, As per rules No need signature of your previous employer.Once fill up Form No.10C & 19 & Submit the same in PF office. Regards, Indravadan Patel HR
9th May 2013 From India, Bangalore
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™