Dear Sir,
Our Consultant have submitted wrong PF return for the year 2011-12. He has mentioned wrong Establishment number on return. And just because of this all pf data is now mismatched.
After that we filed Form 6A and 3A for the year 2011-12 (Revised)
Now if we tried to withdraw the PF the department says the account number you have mentioned in 2011-12 stands mismatched.
Yesterday i checked the PF Slips. The amounts in PF Slips is still wrong.
Kindly let me know what is the procedure to correct the same enabling us to help the employee to get their correct PF Amount.

From India, Ludhiana
Dear, for any help please contact Mr. P.K.Sharma (9268664078) Regards PK
From India, Hyderabad
The best option would be that you visit your nearest epfo office and meet the EDP operator over there , explain him the whole senario and request him to cancel the previous return and consider the new one. this is possible as the accounting clerk can reject the EPF return and upload the new one with the confirmation from his senior.
From India, Mumbai
Dear sir by mistake we have filed the wrong epf return the no of NCP days column the whole days is input in the return from 01 april 16 to june 18 . at the time of epf withdrawn the epf department rejected the withdrawn. please guide me to the matter.
From India, Bhopal

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™