Accounts Assistant
Human Resource-executive
+3 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All ,
Our company is paying PF contribution to those whose basic is less than OR equal to Rs 6500.
From next month onwards we will be having all excluded employees.Then how to go about it.If we are not paying they assume that we are defaulting the payment.
Please advise.

From India, Hyderabad
Merely because their wages go beyond Rs.6500/- from next month onwards, they will not become excluded employees. They will continue to be members of the P.F and the employer and employee contributions will, however be restricted to Rs.6500/- So you will have no respite from filing P.F challans/returns.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Saikumar ,
Thank you for your reply.
I want to give some more information.
Currently we are paying PF to two employees,whose basic is less than Rs.6500/.
They are on notice period.Once they left we don't have any , whose basic is less than or equal to Rs 6500/.
Pls guide how to go about.

From India, Hyderabad
If all employees now covered under PF are left the Co then if the remaining employees are excluded employees ,you need not deduct or pay contribution in respect of them. VARGHESE MATHEW 9961266966
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Once the two employees who are members of the P.F Scheme leave and the remaining are exluded employees from the date of their joining your company, you need not pay any P.F contribution in respect of those employees. However the company shall take the following steps.
1)It shall collect their declarartion forms in Form 11 and keep it on record..
2) Ii shall send NIL staement in Form -5 which is a monthly return since there is no employee qualifies for P.F scheme
3) it shall file return in Form 10 every month denoting the details of employees who are leaving servcie.
HR & Labour Law Advsior

From India, Mumbai
There not mandatory to deduct the pf but if you want you can contribute by deducting the same as per norms of PF. The amount of PF will be distributed to EPF on Rs 6500/- the difference amt will be transfered to FPF.
From India, Rourkela

Attached Files
File Type: xls PF.xls (18.0 KB, 164 views)

Go through the advice of Mr. negi, Payment of EPF contribution of Rs.7/- i.e Rs. 5 in A/C-2 & Rs. 2/- in A/C-21. Thanks & Regards, From, Sumit Kumar Saxena
From India, Ghaziabad
Dear friends

I have joined a new concern and i do have Difficulties there & they are Legal issues

1) The previous HR has absconded with out hand overing any kind of legal Documents it Annual returns / IF Documents

2) And he has kept all the PF withdrawal forms with himself....and there are forms which are dated long back (ie 2005 Resigned applicants 2007 resigned applicants )

and i have collected somewhere around 130 Withdrawal applications....which are not even sent to PF office

3)This absconded hr once told me that he has filed annual returns for 2011 - 2012...but they dont have any kind of hardcopy or soft copy hear when enquired in PF office ie in EDP department....Ppl gave me an negative answer....

4) the worst this is there are ppl mostly female workers who have resigned by 2011 & 2012

for them i am not able to send their PF forms due to form 3a 2011-2012....those ppl are really in need of this pf money coz their standard of living are below the poverty line.

Am really fed up...wat should i do to get the returns for 11-12

and when will be the last date to file 2012-2013 returns would be great if u guys can suggest me a way

From United States, Mountain View
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™