From India, Mumbai
Thank you for your reply.
I want to give some more information.
Currently we are paying PF to two employees,whose basic is less than Rs.6500/.
They are on notice period.Once they left we don't have any , whose basic is less than or equal to Rs 6500/.
Pls guide how to go about.
From India, Hyderabad
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
1)It shall collect their declarartion forms in Form 11 and keep it on record..
2) Ii shall send NIL staement in Form -5 which is a monthly return since there is no employee qualifies for P.F scheme
3) it shall file return in Form 10 every month denoting the details of employees who are leaving servcie.
HR & Labour Law Advsior
From India, Mumbai
From India, Rourkela
From India, Ghaziabad
I have joined a new concern and i do have Difficulties there & they are Legal issues
1) The previous HR has absconded with out hand overing any kind of legal Documents it Annual returns / IF Documents
2) And he has kept all the PF withdrawal forms with himself....and there are forms which are dated long back (ie 2005 Resigned applicants 2007 resigned applicants )
and i have collected somewhere around 130 Withdrawal applications....which are not even sent to PF office
3)This absconded hr once told me that he has filed annual returns for 2011 - 2012...but they dont have any kind of hardcopy or soft copy hear when enquired in PF office ie in EDP department....Ppl gave me an negative answer....
4) the worst this is there are ppl mostly female workers who have resigned by 2011 & 2012
for them i am not able to send their PF forms due to form 3a 2011-2012....those ppl are really in need of this pf money coz their standard of living are below the poverty line.
Am really fed up...wat should i do to get the returns for 11-12
and when will be the last date to file 2012-2013 returns
....it would be great if u guys can suggest me a way
From United States, Mountain View