Following information may helpful to you in your new venture of recruitment business.
Recruitment Business is vast by nature...The various kind of Permanent Staffing, Temp Staffing, RPO.........Further more screen down to Executive Search/ Contigency Recruitment/ Turnkey Recruitment/Advertised Recruitment..........
Pl. note down the recruitment business process in Permanent Staffing solution...........
1. Your need to decide which vertical (IT/Manufacturing/Civil/Pharma/Chemical/Oil&Gas many more......) you would like to operate/start business.
2. Make client database according to selected vertical.
3. Prepare contract document. Before starting any recruitment assignments you need to sign contract with client.
4. Recruitment Charges may vary from 8.33 % to 20% of CTC value of selected/joined candidates. Normally in India, recruitment organization are charging from organization.
5, You can use the job portals like naukri / monsterindia / timesjob for getting candidates databse. You may upload job position also.
6. There are few techniques for getting candidates like Head Hunting, Reference and Database.
7. You can manage your database with specialised software so inventory of the resumes would be in good conditions. Whenever you want any resumes with matching to perticular skill sets, you can get it from internal databse, if Inventory of resumes maintained in good condition.
8. Training could be imparted on Communication Cycle, Candidate Cycle, Pitching & Client Meeting, Campaign Management, Candidate Development and Client Cycle.
9. Accouting and Taxes (Income Tax as well as Service Tax). (Accountant will take care on taxation part).
10. Infrastructure Set up : Company Registration, Office Rent, Computer - Infra Cost, Employee salary, Job portals contract fee.
If you need more information please reach me on (91) 9145305646
PURANDARE HR CONSULTANCY
8th April 2013 From India, Mumbai
9th April 2013 From India, Mumbai
10th April 2013 From India
and we are provide shine.com data base also
11th April 2013 From India, Mumbai