Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Seniors,
Request suggestion on my query.
My brother has done Hotel Management & was working in one of the well known company's resturant in Mumbai. But, the company's headoffice was in Delhi. He worked there for around 2 yrs & he resigned due to some salary issues.
Later, this company was taken over by some other breverage company. Nw. after one year after leaving the company we tried to apply for his PF withdrawal. We tried to get the employers signature but was not able to. In fact, the HR of new company there was not at all co-operative.
So, we directly send the forms to Delhi office with an application mentioning all the reason. But, those people send the forms back saying it need to be signed by the employer. When I have cleary mentioned that employer signature we are unable to get.
In this case, please tell me what should we do. As the amount of PF would be an huge one.
Plzzzzz kindly help us.

Hi Mr. Neelamsn
We can apply directly with out taking employer signature, only thing you need to do is get signature either from any of the following officials.
1. Any Nationalized Bank Manager - (Preferentially - SBI)
2. District Magistrate
3. Provident Fund Commissioner
Along with PF claim form you need to serve one Affidavit stating the reasons for not signed with your past employer.

Mr. Venkat,
First of all very thank you for your response & second kindly correct I'm Mrs. Neelam & not Mr..
My brother have an Saving Account in Bank of India so he submitted cancel cheque for the same bank. And also I told him to take the signature of BOI Bank Manager & tell him what is the issue.
But the manager simply refused to give the stamp & signature.
Also, please let me know affidavit on which stamp paper Rs. 100 is ok.
Thank You once again.

dear ms. neelam
please get the form signed by any of the persons mentioned on instructions of form 10 c (attached herewith).
if none is signing get is attested by public notary.
there is no need of affidavit as per my knowledge.
just attach any proof of identity and a cancelled cheque of the bank in which you need your money to be transferred. cheque must contain IFSC code of the bank. also attach a copy of any of the proof of employment (such as id card, salary slip, appointment letter) and mark your letter to the provident fund commissioner.
hope you will be satisfied.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Form10C.pdf (828.6 KB, 399 views)
File Type: pdf Form19.pdf (304.7 KB, 139 views)

hi neelam, Greetings!!! Is your brother’s pf\pensions settled or you guys are still facing any issues.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™