Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Gopal Singh ex employee of UniProfile Industries.I have left this company before 7yrs.
but i didnt get my pf so i want to know status of pf so that i can make to collect as soon as possible.
Thanks & Regards,
Gopal Singh

From United Arab Emirates, Sharjah

Write a letter/ e-mail to the Company requesting them to transfer your PF to the current Company / Withdrawal of PF. They would let you know the process you need to follow to claim the same.
From India, New Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Com™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server