Dear Friends
From 1st April 2011 to 30th Sept 2012, i was in one org. where pf was deducted from my salary as now i left that orga. and want to withdraw money from my PF account but i dont know how???
as in current org.. there is no facility of pf deduction.. so, now i need to withdraw it
Kindly, help to withdraw my PF amount...??
its urgent........
can mail me on tariqanwar2050@gmail.com or call me 9540162766

20th March 2013 From India, Delhi

Operational Executive
Gulnaz Khanum
Customer Support
+6 Others

Dear Mr. Tariqanwar 2050,
If your leaving/seperation from the ex-employer is in good terms, you may visit the ex-company HR and submit form-19 (provident fund withdrawal) and 10 C (pension scheme withdrawal); which inturn will be sent to the EPF office by your employer, it will take minimum of 60 days to get the amount credited to your bank account. Forms would be available with the HR.
However, attached are the PF withdrawal forms for your excerption.
20th March 2013 From India, Visakhapatnam

Attached Files
Registration required. Create all access/no charge Cite.Co account first.
File Type: pdf Form-19-for-withdrawal-of-Provident-Fund.pdf (121.9 KB, 19570 views)
File Type: pdf Form-10-C-for-withdrawal-of-Pension-Fund.pdf (68.5 KB, 4750 views)
Dear Sharmila
i left organisation on 30th Sept. and after i was busy my stuff and now i am thinking to withdraw money,
i mailed to my last organisation but they are not replying back....
so, kindly, help me now in this situation, how i can withdraw money from PF...without help of last org...
21st March 2013 From India, Delhi
Dear Tariqanwar,
No employer has any rights to stop your PF amount. You may fill the PF withdrawal forms (19 and 10C) and can take signature by any gazetted officer; Eg. Tasildar, Bank Manager, MC (Muncipal Chairman) MLA, MP or any IAS Officer then squash a revenue stamp to it. Also make sure or confirm that returns [Form 3A & 12] have been submitted to the PF office by your ex-employer at the EPFO regional office.
You can also enclose a letter with the form 19 that your present employer has refused to sign this form and submit at the EPF regional office (Not mandatory). They will tell you the next procedure. Mostly, you will definitely get your PF within 60days from the date of submitting the forms.
21st March 2013 From India, Visakhapatnam
Dear Peers, How long we have to wait for the PF withdrawal once we re leave from our ex org. Regards Priya
25th March 2013 From India, Madras
Dear Sharmila,
i contacted my earlier organisation but as per discussion, i found that they will not support me in withdrawing the PF money...
So, kindly, tell me in this situation, what i should do..
i worked with that orga.... from 1st April 2011 to 30th Sept'12 (18 Months)
and now, after 5 months, i want to withdraw my amount,
what will be the process of withdrawing the PF amount....
2nd April 2013 From India, Delhi
Dear Mr. Tariqanwar2050, Please refer to my earlier discussion post in this thread. I’ve already given steps for you to understand & follow. Let me know if you need any further assistance.
2nd April 2013 From India, Visakhapatnam
Dear Sharmila,
Need your help in following scenarios:
1. One of my friend wants to withdraw PF amount .... She was working in Kolkata and now she has shifted to Mumbai .... Her PF office is in New Delhi/ Gurgaon .... So whats the process to be followed?
2.I left my previous organization around 3 years back. My office and PF a/c both are in Mumbai. I left my company on good notes and all exit formalities were duly completed... Can I withdraw my PF amount without my previous organization's interference? The only reason I don't want to contact my old company HR is because of my shift timings and office is too far from my place?
Kindly advice
Thanking you in anticipation
Thanks and Regards,
20th August 2013 From India, Mumbai
My name is mahesh....I worked in one Private educational Institute in nashik for about 11 months...then i left that job and continued my phd...it is almost 6 months back.....can i withdraw my pf money and how...what will be its detail procedure...does i need to go for nashik..where i worked...and in that institute..
pls help me...
9th November 2013 From India, Kolkata
In my organisation one employee had join in the month of Aug 2013 and he has resigned in the onth of Septemner 2013, but while checking in PF balance the message is showing like "No records are found".But company is paying every month,even i dint submmit the Form - 2 at PF office physically.Will anybody sole my problem.
14th November 2013 From India, Hyderabad

Share what you know with your industry peers. Discuss problems, ideas, solutions openly without getting into company or personal specifics. Create Account

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network