What do you mean by technical recruitment?
The basics of recruitment is knowing the fundamental process to follow which is -
1. Understand in detail about the vacant position.
2. Accordingly draft a JD for the position and get approval on it from the concerned authority who gave manpower requisition.
Drafting JD because that will help you understand what are the responsibilities of a person handling that role. What type of skills are required, how many years of experience is required. You need not have technical knowledge but you should know what technical requirement is needed.
For eg: As IT recruiter, you should know what skills should you candidate posses - Java, PHP, CSS, HTML, C#, ASP, VB, SQL, or what specifically the authority has requested.
Accordingly we get many information on Google which can help us to form a basic questionnaire
3. Choose the right source to advertise your vacancy - Media, Print Media, online job boards, job portals, social networking sites, etc.
4. When you get CVs, screen each CV for the relevant keywords - skills and knowledge base requested by the person.
5. Thoroughly read the CVs of the screened candidates. Select best matching ones and share it with the concerned person
6. Accordingly you can either modify your search or coordinate with the candidates for interview.
You do not need technical knowledge to do this... You just need right skills....
Hope i clarified your doubts.
All the best
15th March 2013 From India, Mumbai
Students - Who would be given the offers to join a company
Campus / Educational Institute - which acts as a bridge between the students (job seeker) and companies (job provider)
Companies - They are looking for talent fitment for their existing job vacancy.
In order to understand the benefits of using campus recruitment from each participant's perspective, read my blog -
My Thoughts; My Space: Campus Recruitment - A New Trend
Hope it helps :-)
13th April 2013 From India, Mumbai